Enjoy and Happy New Year!
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want. -Irish toast
- It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets. -William Thomas
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to. -P. J. O'Rourke
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. -Bill Vaughan
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. -Author unknown
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey
- New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. -Mark Twain
- New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. -Jay Leno
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. -Joey Adams
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to
- take up more of my time. -James Agate
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits. -Author unknown.
- Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution. -Jay Leno
- Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let’s just wish each other a bileless New Year and leave it at that. -Judith Crist
- Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you … but your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others. -Author unknown
- New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. -James Agate
- Here’s a toast to the future, A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and dear. -Anonymous
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. -Bill Vaughan
- A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other. -Anonymous
About Magnet Social Media
Founded in 2010 by Karen Moran, Magnet Social Media in Fort Myers, Florida, fosters brand-building social relationships.
Our strength lies in creating and nurturing your social presence while seamlessly integrating offline messaging with online conversations.
From a mom and pop storefront to larger organizations, Magnet Social Media will help your company grow its online brand awareness, customer engagement and loyalty by creating a targeted social media strategy and executing tactics tailored to your unique needs.
Contact Magnet Social Media to turn your brand into a social media magnet.